Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How I control?

Since from 6/7/09, my old fren come back find me again...gastrick pain. I cant tahan that kind of feeling somemore add on headache. Tiz 2 make me feel like wanna die. On the second day, i cant tahan the feel liao, try call my father luckily my father havent go work, he fetch me to clinic to let doctor check. Stupid doctor say donno i get wat...Lmao. The doctor cin cai giv medicine...then i eat...no rasa...at the nite...reali pain till wan die liao, ask my god father fetch me go to adventist hospital. At there, i get 2 injection..then while the nurse giv injection...i vomit..blek blek. The nurse fast fast ask me go lie on the bed. After that the injection continue...lolx
Today i feel better but brain still got little bit goyang. Hope it can recover soon.
Doctor ask me to eat folo time...dont too much dont too litle
How should i folo..any1 got experience..plz tell me..Thx

2 comments:

  1. That means, you need to eat with follow time, like every morning 8am as ur breakfast, 1pm as ur lunch, 7pm as ur dinner. Dont eat till very full, eat till ngam ngam then ok le.. Wish u well soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you go for body check up? Mayb urs is 胃酸.
    Better go for the gastrocopy test then you'll noe what happen in ur stomach n the intestines.
    Though will have some mild symptoms, better than u dono what's wrong, right? So, you consider whether go onot la.. If really very very pain, better go for the test.

    ReplyDelete