Saturday, September 12, 2009

8hours With ME



Yesterday when i working with my aunt...got a very beatiful dag pass by us.


The dog just look like no ppl wan it..whole body full of trash, and got a kind of smell.


When i finish my work...the dog stil here, i see no ppl wan it, so i ask my aunt bring it to my house.


Here The DOG
golden retriever

When i bring the dog come back...i wash it feed it. Bring it go walk around my house. But after some hours, my aunt call me, say got ppl looking for their dog. My aunt ask am i going to giv back?

I just can say sure i willl, cause i very kesian that dog. Hope it can be happy with his family member and dont run out again. Luckily tiz time it meet me, if meet dog catcher, Dont no wan will happend.

1 comment:

  1. seems like u r a gud ppl lor~~
    so gud ppl will have gud balasan..
    =D (future gua)

    ReplyDelete